January 22, 2009

random #61245

hello, yes you, you over there. LOVE YOU :)


*clears throat*
okaaay, last night was insane in the membraneee. I shant talk about it, but yes. Anyway, been out and aboutt. Watch the inauguration! Yeahh baby, now im part of historyy ;D i can tell my kids,

"Daddy was there, yes, I, your daddy, me, was there to watch the world change!"
*flares nostrils and wideyes my kids* 

yesterday was my last day of work for the month, cause like next week's holiday and stuff. and im going to get my cny clothes on saturday yooo :D:D

READ THE DAMN TITLE, IT SAYS RANDOM :( i dont even know what im saying anymoreee :(

should i just stick with the background? should i should i :O?
oh by the way, i started facebooking again :D


enjoy, -.-


GASP!! can this be real?!

let me see you with my other eye :D
you weally are the prettiest thing :D

maybe i should get white hair next time?

meeet, my instrument of love making.

see her zexyness.

smexysaurusrex ;D

its funny, how i think back and just imagine myself. stand there. with a camera in my hand. and im looking through the viewfinder, at 2 dumbells. imagine that :|

DOBAMA! he the man he the man.
"Note : proof that daddy was part of it"



-tim





No comments:

Post a Comment