February 15, 2009

Shalom Shalom :)

i've been out and busy and lazy so i havent really had the chance to update :\
sorry.

anyway, how did you guys spend saturday eh :)? was it sweet, sour, bitter, tasteless. Im curious. 
mine was boring,  awesome, scary like balls. Now i bet you're curious ;) I'll update on that soon.
here are some pictures from last week and like pictures from D'Funks last performance.

Or Is It?


enjoy,



During practise

Big Bang - V.I.P

purple shoes :D

sigh, ur unbelievable you know that :')

what appears to be fireworks at sieramas

Woot Woot :D

Waiting for my turn at the wheel. She thought i couldnt speak BM. I wonder why -.-

early early morning. Poor people going to work. You shouldve seen the jam. Insane is an understatement

My First Pay Check :)




-tim


No comments:

Post a Comment