March 16, 2009

because im leaving on a jetplane.

well more of a jumbo jet but yeah.
So, im leaving to sarawak on thursday for my National Service.
i wont be home for 3 months and get back on June 13th.

everyone, all my friends, be good :)
study hard.
if someone like me can do it, what more you guys.
be safe, dont get into trouble. Wait for me.
dont do anything stupid.
dont end up on the news.
(except if its for something good)
and pray that the food there doesnt kill me!

baby... baby,
i love you.
and i still will when i come back,
all bald and black.
i hope you feel the same way :)
study hard! make me proud like i did you.
i know you can do it.
dont forget me cuz i wont, you.
think of me everyday as i will, you.
if you miss me, just wear 'it' and go to sleep.
if you're hurting just write everything down.
wait for the weekends and let it all out.
if you're distracted think of my kissing eyes.
if you're sad think of samurai.
i know you have pictures.
if youre hungry think of me,
telling you to sneak out for a snack.
if you're bored, go on skype and wait.
if you feel lost, 
remember what i showed you on Maps.
if you feel unmotivated,
remember how i promised you i'll play moonlightsonata.
and if it hurts too much,
start from the top.
i promise you're all i ever want
and im not doing anything to let you go.
just promise me i'll be coming back to you.

Just You.







Happy 3rd Babe,


-tim
(signing out)


2 comments:

  1. ah yes, my spastic face certainly doesn't match my amazing guitar skills. i know three whole chords :) wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes baby, if ur face is spastic imagine mine.
    geeez poor me.

    ReplyDelete