March 4, 2009

So Long, Farewell

So, as you all knows, i quit working @ perfection already
not because im lazy b*tches.
But because i wanan chill out before leaving to NS.


STILL THINK ITS GHEY ..


sighh.. but anyway!
pictures from the last day of work.

enjoy,




First, say hello to the family!
Edwin, a.k.a. Boss and Vino a.k.a. woman that does everything for us :)

Uma, a.k.a. super lazy bum

Sanoj, a.k.a. son of an indian b*tch :D

hazim a.k.a. chicky a.k.a. tha*bi a.k.a mamak a.k.a. blacky a.k.a literal bast*rd :D

see what i mean by lazy bum? she has FACEBOOK on the computer
PLUSS, she's sleeping :D

Sanoj being the hardworking man

The "Open and see la" Locker :(

without this baby right here, perfection can be pERfECTION :P
(its a photocopy machine btw nimbwits.)

Mr.Ben, addmath teacher.
went out drinking with him a few times, awesome teacher ;D

LOOK AT THAT SMILE?!
i bet he photocopied his sexy ass cheeks :D

GO VINO, do my work while i take pictures of you doing my work :D

facebook is like our saviour.
i only started facebooking again beacuse i worked there.
i felt left out :(

Evil Stare! either that or thambi's hair is so sad it makes my eyes watery :P
" aneh aneh, milo ais tak mau ais satu!"

see how happy we are after wiping our butocks with some kleenex :)

its so happyfying that sanoj doesnt mind stuffing the crap stained tissue into his nose for his sniffing pleasure :)
 Sniff Boy Snifff....

"Look Ma, No Hands!"

im so cool i make those 2 mangkuks look cooler than me :\

i have no idea why i took this :)

look at the joy i get from killing small indian boys :D
i gave him a paperball to take with him to.. HELL!

Amititha Bachandicha

Bi Rain ... (H)

i felt nostalgic okay, i wanted to take pictures of everything :(

even this 7-11 store which i will miss dearly :\

Look at that pussy go ;)

GAH DAMMIT, i swear im trying Hazim.
ur ALMOST white.. i'll try again later!

Paper :|

no, i dont have two shlongs! they just love me in all my glory :P

DONTCHU JUST  WANNA SMACK THAT?!

GO AHEAD, ITS CALLING YOUUU.
we call it... The World...
*dramatic music plays*

She's a part time model btw, no idea how but yeah :D kidding umaaa.

hazim, hazim, hazim.. if thats what ur gonna be doing when ur girl tries to get sexual with you..
i say... Have Fun My Friend.. and make sure u keep that finger to yourself. :)

my face is too overly sexual.
it will turn all of you on at a single glance and thus,
i have saved you the trouble of self satisfying thyselves
:D

VINO POSE!

Yeaaaa GIVE ME FIERCEEE, RAWRR.

thats what i call fierce bit*hes! Nose Poo.... learn From the Pro Ya'll!

This one, no one can learn la sorry sorry.
only i am capable of pulling it off :P

This one.. Now you know where beggars go too for classes :D
thats why they need extra money to pay for themselves and his classes!
so next time you see one, think of hazim, the evil mamak.

making full use of the counter i will never see again :D

YEAH BABY I LOOK HAWT.
Vogue, Claire, ummm MAXIM,
i know you want me baby! give me a ring aite ;)

i cant believed i look so stoned :\ ?
I SPOILED THE PICTURE :( although its really awesome :)
anyone know whats happening?

Some Teachers and Some Staff :)

remember... pERfECTION

Lounge Area Where I Readth My Bookth,
I Will Miss Thy.

Cabinet With Cheapth Skateth Gifts To Con Students Into bringing more students..
i will miss thy..

Sexy Boss..
I already miss thy :(

Yummy Cheap Nasi Lemak..
I'LL BE BACK!

Say Hello To My Little Brother :D
i made him cry btw :(
SORRY! but now i know you'll never forget me :D?

HAHA! SEE IT WORKED IT WORKED!
HAZIM.. u owe me big time..
who needs eyes, a nose and ears if u can be white :D?

Small Boy :D

Oh Yeah Baby Give It To Me!

WOOT WOOT! DO YOUR THANG BABE!

i like punching in and out :)
its funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hazim and mr.K



Sorry i couldnt resist :P

I'll miss you guys! Except sanoj and mamak.
see you when i see you loosers.
but to vino, uma and edwin...

i am the most awesomest staff to ever walk the face of the human infest earth..
:D



-tim

No comments:

Post a Comment